.. a selection of activities that InnoRa can perform in the framework of experimental and clinical trials:
- Planning of the contents, organization and monitoring of projects on behalf of the contracting partners
- Designing study protocols, documentation forms, etc.
- Applying for approval to ethics committees, animal protection authorities, etc.
- Analytical chemistry, formulation of drugs, stability testing, sterilization
- In vitro and in vivo testing of relevant pharmaceutical properties, pharmacokinetics, efficacy and tolerance
- Dedicated digital angiography laboratory located within a large animal farm equipped with spacious housing for rabbits, pigs, sheep,
- Blinded quantitative angiographic evaluation, histomorphometry and histology, GLP, quality assurance, reporting